Selling my RPR .223 to allow for upgrading to a .243 browning xbolt. Bought this over a year ago purely for vermin control where I was mainly sitting in and fox calling. You will not find a single mark or scratch on this gun as its always in its case or the gun safe. Has only seen 80 rounds which 30 of them were lining in the rifle. Incredibly accurate rifle with a 1:7 twist rate and I have had no issues shooting up to 300yards on nights. Hoping to sell this to make room in the safe for the xbolt so if you are interested please give me a call. More photos will be added in the coming days as I have in the gun shop at the moment for storage while I sell it. This is a full buy and start shooting package so please serious offers only. Text me if you cant get through as phone coverage in work is not always possible 0862080021
Stock: Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
Barrel Length: 20 in. fully floating
Barrel: Cold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling
Twist: 1:7 RH
Weight: 9.8 lbs.
Height: 7.30 in.
Overall Length: 39.25 – 42.75 in.
Length of Pull: 12-15.50 in.
Folded Length: 31.60 in.
Hawke Sidewinder 6 – 24 x 56 Scope,
Wildcat Evo Mod,
Carry Case also included
Ruger Precision .223
Popular Ads Overall
- Cometa Lynx V10 PCP Air Rifle (4542 views)
- Sale Agreed Beretta Ultralight Deluxe 12 Gauge (3571 views)
- Browning Gold Semi-Auto + Spare Barrel (2302 views)
- Darne 12Gauge R15 side by side with 2 barrels (1954 views)
- Firearms Safety Courses (1829 views)
- Baikal Over And Under Starter Kit – IN STOCK (1702 views)
- SOLD! Browning Medallist 30″ Sporter (1640 views)
- Beretta DT10 eell sporting 30″ (1469 views)
- Laurona Evanor Sporting (1459 views)
- Webley And Scott .22 Kit (1387 views)